Friday, June 4, 2010


I don't have anything all too exciting to say today... I got my knives for my job though!!!! I'm UBER excited! I already have 50 some dollars planned out for the week! But, because I have nothing else to report... I decided to fill out a fun little survey!

1- What would your perfect day consist of?
Hmm... Toughie! I would probably go shopping for the first part of the day, relax at a coffee shop, then make a nice picnic for two. I would ride bikes with my boyfriend Kyle to a nice spot, surprise him with the picnic, eat, watch the sunset, then go home. We watch a movie and I fall asleep on his shoulder. The end!

2- How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A cotton Blue sundress. Cotton is durable, breathable, and comfortable; I can be tough, but tame, and easy to be around. Blue is an all around good color and it works with any skin color; I'm a fairly good person, and I get along with everyone. Sundresses are pretty, classy, sexy, sweet, and comfy; I like to think I'm all of those things too.

3- What hobbies are you currently working on?
I plan to cook at some point this summer.

4- Walking in the woods in Wellies or Barefoot on the beach?
I have been, and always will be, a beach girl! Barefoot and sand for me!

5- Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Yes. Yes I have.

6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket.
I wish I had enough time to mend a garden. If I did I would DEFINITELY grow my own.

7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
I found her when I was born. My great grandmother, Mary Collins, was one of the most inspiring women I knew. That is exciting to me.

8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Ya know... I love fish 'n' chips, don't get me wrong! I've had it in Ireland! But a lovely gourmet meal sounds soooo much better!

9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Wind, Fire or Water?
I'm a Leo, so I am easily drawn to the sun and fire. But I also Love water! I am passionate, outgoing, and fun like fire; but I'm similar to water, in that I change from one thing to another quickly.

10. Do you believe in fairies?
Yes! I've actually seen one when I was 9. I couldn't sleep, so I went out to my dad's back yard... And there she was! A lovely slender white figure, with dark hair and dark eyes, hovering over my Step-mom's moon flowers! I'll never forget it!

So here's my question of the day...
Pick any of these questions and answer one! Have fun!
That isn't a question... Oh well.


Love,
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment