Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 7: National Treasure and Blogging

It has been a month since I last wrote a blog. The reasons however are fairly interesting.

A month or so ago I started a job with Vector Marketing, selling Cut Co. A huge waste of my time and miles on my Aveo. The knives are fantastic, I love my set. However, the company is evil. Anyone who reads this, you have been warned. I was fired for not selling anything in this economy. How the hell are you supposed to sell 2000 dollar cutlery sets in Michigan, the state with the highest unemployment rate? I worked with them for a month, and I was done.

2 weeks ago I went to Maryland with my mother to help her move into Baltimore. I absolutely LOVED it! First we went to Cleveland Ohio to watch Dave Matthews Band, which was amazing! And I was excited about it because I've never seen them before. And Baltimore was better than I had ever expected. And I had so much fun.

Last weekend, for the 4th, Kyle and I went to West Virginia. We stayed with his family. It was the most beautiful state I had ever been in. I can't wait to go back. Today is a day of nothing.

Here's my question of the day. Why?
Love,
Kiki

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiki,
    Thanks for coming over to my blog and commenting.

    Why? a really good question but I'm going to have to give that one a bit more thought as we're off to visit friends in London in a moment...I can think on the drive over.

    Peace tea sounds lovely...I don't think we have it over here in the UK. I just googled it and love the concept and that you can share your artwork or music with the Peace tea community.

    I've just been reading about Honeysuckle tea that you can actually make with the flowers...I think I'll have a go at making some tomorrow when wer're back...

    ...I'll be thinking about 'why?'....
    Debx

    ReplyDelete